Old November 27th 18, 07:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Default Saturn has Two Worlds that Probably Have Life

Herbert Glazier wrote on 27/11/2018 4:30 AM:
On Thursday, November 8, 2018 at 10:04:33 PM UTC-8, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 9/11/2018 4:28 AM:
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 1:52:09 PM UTC-8, Double-A
wrote:
On Monday, November 5, 2018 at 6:39:05 PM UTC-8, Herbert
Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 2:08:32 PM UTC-7, Mark
Earnest wrote:
On Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 3:58:46 PM UTC-5,
Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 2:43:57 PM UTC-7,
Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 11:03:18 AM UTC-7,
Arc Michael wrote:
On Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 3:53:45 PM UTC-7,
Mark Earnest wrote:
Good reason to go to Saturn some day. Between the
lakes of Titan and the oceans of Enceladus some
strange alien life form has surely had time to
evolve there only to exchange interesting and
lively thoughts with us.

hot showers on Enceladus? bring soap

Microbes have been found alive after a boiling
shower.Can live in deep space for 11 minutes.They get
stronger when man kills them.They now eat penisulin.Flu
shorts win battles,but they will win the final war.We
know that now.Bert

But what are we, after all, than colonies of microbes?

I am a microbe. I have not yet traveled to the planet of
the giants.

Your body has 6 trillion cells,and in each cell live 3
microbes WOW That's 18 trillion.8 billion people alive on
Earth as I type That's 18 trillion x 8 billion WoW Mind
bogling Bert

How do you figure 3 microbes per cell, Bert?

AA I was reading about microbes and that is what I read.It was
written by a woman,and Sam W. emailed me he also read her
book.Sam is a great teacher. I miss his posts.I add some thoughts
like microbes gave life to all life that is,and Earth is a
microbe planet #1.I know 18 trillion microbes sounds crazy,but
nature deals in big numbers especially in the micro quantum
realm.Bert

So if Sam W. email you to say he had also read the woman's book,
you must know what the name of the book is that confirms your
theory.

So you should be able to tell us the name of the book, so we can
also read and understand!!

Go to Google its your friend,Bert

In other words, you haven't got a clue!!

--
Daniel