Old January 19th 16, 07:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Pulse + Inertia =Way To Go

On Sunday, January 17, 2016 at 10:39:03 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
All know of my PFM.I now have my pulse rocket motor(PRM) Our hearts stop and go.Beat with compression that gives pressure.Reality is between beat our hearts rest.Pulse and time lapse are two sides to the same coin.I think gravity has a time lapse.Light too.Flow of time.We will never know,and for good reason. A star collapsing into a black hole takes infinitly long to do.Time stops before the ending.That is an infinitly long TIME LAPSE. TreBert

Gavity,Photons,electron spin,space,time,and much more use infinity.TreBert