Old October 14th 12, 04:40 AM posted to sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_3_]

Default We choose to go to the moon.

On 14/10/2012 4:22 AM, Ken S. Tucker wrote:
Alan Erskine wrote:
On 13/10/2012 4:00 AM, Ken S. Tucker wrote:
"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, "

I think Jackie wasn't

rest of this rubbish deleted
Just another Eternal September troll.

NO ERSKINE, YOU'RE WRONG AS USUAL, PAY ATTENTION!
My evidentially satirical introduction to the most important
speech of the Space-Age and what this group is founded on
deserves scrutinizing from educated folks, so be quiet.
For others, what does "do the other things" meean?
Ken

Just another troll with a stuck caps-lock key who can's spell "mean"
properly.