Old March 7th 04, 01:17 AM
Szaki

Default Quality Mounts

I seen it at CallStar last year.

Julius

"Gembol" wrote in message
. es...
For the information about G-41. I have seen it and now I can think more
about mounts.

"Szaki" escribió en el mensaje
For what?

JS

"Gembol" wrote in message
. es...
Thanks for all, Szaki

"Szaki" escribió en el mensaje
If you going use a C-8 , a GP or GP-DX is would be an excellent

mount
for
it. You can buy a GP mount on Astromart, for $600-$700 with Vixen

drives.
GP-DX is more, maybe $1200, than ship it to Europe, for $100. I

think
the
G-11 is an over kill, unless you planning to use a heavier OTA, like

C-11.
Check out the Hungarian(close to Spain), Andras's G-41 mount for

3000
Euro,
looks like a very nice mount. Very accurate, handles a C-11. Seen

it
here
in the US as Demo, impressive. Look at those 6" worm gears.
http://www.astronomy.hu/

Julius