Old January 1st 19, 12:19 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
StarDust

Default should I stay awake long enough to watch the Ultima Thule flyby?

On Monday, December 31, 2018 at 10:14:58 AM UTC-8, wrote:
If NASA will be showing photographs from the spacecraft as it flies past 'Ultima Thule' tonight I would be interested in watching. However, I do not wish to watch if all I'm going to see are talking heads, computer simulations, etc. How soon will photographs be released from the period of close approach?

All you gonna see is a chunk of dirty ice at best!
How boring is that?
I rather party tonight!
Happy New Year!