Old December 11th 12, 02:57 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
HVAC[_3_]

Default Aether has mass

On 12/10/2012 11:30 PM, Brian E. Clark wrote:
In article9v2dncXKOOb58ifNnZ2dnUVZ_sudnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

If the universe is spinning, then a coriolis effect should result in
galaxies having a preferred direction of spin. Seems this Dr. Longo
has discovered this to be true.

Spinning relative to what?

It's spinning relative to the n-membrane aether suffusing
the meta-universe in which our universe is embedded, of
course. Haven't you ever watched _Beakman's World_?

I have no time for such foolishness. I'm busy watching Jerry Springer.
Today: Strippers vs. Housewives.. Who Wins?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/im...logo_large.jpg