Old December 17th 05, 08:58 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy

Default Open Univeristy Astronomy Courses

"Interstellar OverDrive" wrote in message
I'm embarking on an OU Astronomy course in January and wondered if anyone
here had any experience of this ?

Yes, I just finished S283 and had my exam result Thursday. Before that I did
S282 and S198 so I can now apply for a C58 (Cert APS). SXR208 looks fun but
not for me this year, I still have to finish S151 (maths) then bash on with
S207(60 point physics). Good luck with your courses, I thoroughly enjoyed
mine and the course materials are superb.
jc