Old February 18th 04, 08:36 AM
OM

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:53:29 -0500, (Peter
Stickney) wrote:

http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/resea...hter/f107a.htm

The North American F-107A. One of the best airplanes we never bought.

....Second only to the F-23, which was passed over for the F-22 as part
of Dickhead Cheney's stupid DOD tricks. Of course, there is the
question of whether we were better off with the Thuds or not. Sled
drivers will still swear by them, but quite a number of people think
the opposite.

Of course, that top-feed intake still takes quite a bit of getting
used to...

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr