Old March 30th 18, 03:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Comets Are As Dry as a Bone

On Saturday, March 24, 2018 at 12:25:01 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 1:01:26 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 4:52:52 PM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 11:49:22 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

Only low wits say Earth got its oceans from comets.No reason to think
otherwise.Bert

*** You are one stupid mother****er, Beeeert:
"A Comet is a small, icy, Solar System body ..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet

You should learn how to read, you decrepit old goat.
Still having delusions of Nobel ... heh

We created an explosion and our probe got back on dust came out of it.. Only
low wits think a comet is a dirty snowball. We read their posts here.Bert

*** You big dummy ... the comet's core is almost all water ice,
which turns to steam as it approaches a Star and evaporates,
leaving the mixed-in dirt as dust on it's surface.
Beert, you are one stupid little man. Why don't you launch
yourself to Hawaii in your Barrel Boat ... bon voyage ...

hagar #1 not all comets have tails.#2 some comets have two tails You beining a monkey brain have a tail.Wag your tail and be a nice monkey.We all know yu to be a green monkey Bert

Best reason for being dry is the vacuum of space.Next photons.Next being hit by other rocks,and dust.Bert

Well I gave my reason for dry comets.Anyone going with wet comets jump in Bert