Old January 19th 18, 08:56 AM posted to sci.astro
Peter Riedt

Default The power of Riedt's constant Y = 5022635

On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 2:46:28 PM UTC+8, Libor 'Poutnik' StÅ™Ã*ž wrote:
Dne 19/01/2018 v 01:32 Peter Riedt napsal(a):
On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 4:00:35 AM UTC+8, Libor 'Poutnik' StÅ™Ã*ž wrote:

No, it does not.
It fits only if you deliberately choose a particular speed value.

All 9 major planets have a particular speed value which I used. If my vm values are wrong give me your's.

At a particular point on their orbits, yes.
What point have you chosen and why ?

As they have NO particular speed value,
their speed depends on their position on the orbit.

Aside of their immediate speed, apogee speed and perigee speed,
one can express their mean speed value,
that is given by ratio of the orbit circumference and the orbit period.

But for the given semi major axis and orbit period,
this mean speed is a function of eccentricity.

The ratio of this mean speed for the extreme cases
of e-1 and r-0 is 4/pi.

Where is this reflected in your X formula ??

The formula fits for the circular orbits only,
and only because of 2400 years old formulas
about circle circumference and v=L/t.

--
Poutnik ( The Pilgrim, Der Wanderer )

A wise man guards words he says,
as they say about him more,
than he says about the subject.

Yes but my X, Y and other constants have predictive powers.