Old November 22nd 09, 07:57 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
TBerk

Default global warming hoax

On Nov 21, 3:00*pm, "David Staup" wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ibd/20091120...091120issues01

as has been clear to a casual HONEST observer global warming is junk science
and fraud perpetuated by certain people for thier own profit and advocated
by others who know nothing of the truth and human nature.

what say you now?

I would say this:

Despite my not having run the numbers personally myself I find the
lack of understanding how destructive the Human Race can be is
disturbing.

We seem to be on a course to wreck the only place we have to live, all
for Quarterly Growth and Trade Balances in our favor, whomsoever
anyone determines 'us' to be.

Life is beautiful. But Power can corrupt and our own inherent Will to
Survive needs a self check lest we get to the point of disaster. If we
don't deal with ourselves, we'll get dealt with. I don't think anyone
here on the planet wants to get 'dealt with'.

Now, we can play Cain and Able while Rome Burns and rearrange those
deck chairs as long as the band plays, but if you think things are bad
now- well lets just keep on going the way we seem to be headed and see
what happens. OK?

berk