Old July 15th 18, 01:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default We Are Not Alone in the Universe

On Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 7:28:10 AM UTC-5, casagi... wrote:
No, we are not alone. Likely, there are many, if not infinitely many,
space faring beings, YET, we've not been visited by a single one.

Why ? Quite simply, Distance = Speed x Time , and distances are simply
far to great.

Speeds would have to be multiples of light speed for practical travel
between the stars, and this is clearly impossible.

And worm holes, a breach in the space-time continuum, are not
possible.

Kind of pointless isn't it--all these potential friends that cannot get together to trade their technology have a little fun.

You dismissed some of science. Dismiss a little more.