Old September 23rd 03, 01:01 AM
Steven Gray

(G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote in news:12206-3F6EFB9B-
:

It keeps filling up with junk mail. Its the same mail over and over,and
this mail has no true address. Keeps my mail box from getting any more
mail. When I delete it it fills up again in 15 minutes. What to do? Will
it go away in time? Bert

It probably won't go away. You'll probably want to start using some
filters to control it. With the latest rash of Email viruses with
different phony names, I've found that the one thing in common is that they
all have attachments. I've programmed Outlook Express to bounce Email with
attachments to the deleted folder. Then all I have to do is empty that
folder. Real messages are all alone in my inbox.

Of course, this works for me because people I know don't send me things
with attachments. If your friends do, tell them to send a message without
attachments ahead of time so you can turn off the filter.

--
Steve Gray