Old October 23rd 18, 04:41 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

Default Neil DeGrasse Tyson headed down same loony road as Carl Sagan?

On Tuesday, October 23, 2018 at 12:11:07 AM UTC+1, palsing wrote:
On Monday, October 22, 2018 at 5:09:24 AM UTC-7, Gerald Kelleher wrote:
On Monday, October 22, 2018 at 6:27:58 AM UTC+1, palsing wrote:

Hey Paul, when you can't deal with bullying and are reduced to complimenting the guy then he is your god/emperor/king, no more or no less.

You should have told him to eff off and mind his own business.

Well, Gerald, from your rambling I am unable to tell just which 'guy' you are referencing, probably either Davoud or Gary... but I have no problem with either of them.

He had a problem with you but eventually pardoned you when you complimented him but you already know that.

You posted material on the direct/retrogrades of Venus from video commentaries that were hopelessly wayward but at least you tried while there are others out there scrambling to play catch-up to the subtleties which actually account for the observed motions of the faster planets.

As for all this crap in this thread - shows the dullest type of people who are neither scientific nor religious because study of nature creation from the smallest to largest is both a spiritual and intellectual pursuit where one compliments the other.