Old October 23rd 18, 12:11 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]

Default Neil DeGrasse Tyson headed down same loony road as Carl Sagan?

On Monday, October 22, 2018 at 5:09:24 AM UTC-7, Gerald Kelleher wrote:
On Monday, October 22, 2018 at 6:27:58 AM UTC+1, palsing wrote:

Hey Paul, when you can't deal with bullying and are reduced to complimenting the guy then he is your god/emperor/king, no more or no less.

You should have told him to eff off and mind his own business.

Well, Gerald, from your rambling I am unable to tell just which 'guy' you are referencing, probably either Davoud or Gary... but I have no problem with either of them.

You, on the other hand, well, perhaps I should just tell *you* to eff off and mind your own business, for you have no horse in this race. You may excel in many subjects, but astronomy is not one of them since you know virtually nothing about it. Almost everything you 'contribute' here is wrong in some fashion or another, or is just plain outdated information, and you are just too clueless to be embarrassed about it. I no longer worry about my comments hurting your feelings because it is obvious that you have very thick skin and insults just bounce off like flies encountering a freight train.