Old April 12th 20, 08:54 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default The worm is back!

In article , says...

On 2020-04-05 10:59 AM, Jeff Findley wrote:

Thanks.

Yeah, my MicroPlanet Gravity newsreader doesn't allow me to type in, or
paste in, lines that are over 80 columns. When I'm quoting, it will
warn me that the quoted area is over 80 columns, but it will still allow
me to post it. It's weird like that.

Jeff

Just FYI in Thunderbird all you have to do is paste a link as a
quotation and it won't auto-wrap it.

I'll certainly need to look at Thunderbird, because I don't want to pay
for the higest tier of Office just to get a decent email reader (that
stores messages locally) for Win10. Right now, I'm still using a Win7
box for email and News.

Jeff