Old February 25th 04, 04:44 AM
Christopher M. Jones

Default Odd request in the mail...

Mary Shafer wrote in message . ..
On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 03:52:35 GMT, Scott Lowther
wrote:

A request arrived in the mail yesterday from some fella in Germany
wanting a signed photo of Vance Brand (astronaut). Somehow, he got the
idea that Brand has something to do with my magazine Aerospace Projects
Review ("Vance DeVoe Brand c/o Aerospace Projects Review").

Anybody know of *anything* that would lead to that impression?

No, but if you forward the request to Vance at Dryden, he'll take care
of it. Let me know if you need the address.

He shouldn't have posted this, now it'll be online
for millions of non-native english speakers to see
and misinterpret. Next he'll get fanmail for
"DEVO C/O Aerospace Projects Review".