Old July 30th 03, 12:08 PM
Joann Evans

Default Support For Shuttle, Space Exploration Steady Despite Accident, PollShows

"Scott M. Kozel" wrote:

http://www.floridatoday.com/columbia...3spacepoll.htm

[snip]

"I think it's all bogus," said Claudette Davidson of Jonesboro, Ga., who
does accounting work for physicians. "I just do not believe they've gone
to the moon."

"I saw Capricorn One," she said, referring to a 1978 movie that featured
O.J. Simpson and included a faked trip to Mars. "That did it for me."

Interesting. The movie, *based on* the already existing Lunar
conspiracy theory, convinces her of the conspiracy theory.

So, does anyone believe Elvis is alive, because of 'Eddie and the
Cruisers?'