Old September 27th 03, 02:34 AM
Stuf4

Default MSNBC (JimO) Scoops more Inside-NASA Shuttle Documents

From Dave Fowler:
(Stuf4)

I understand that this is a sensitive topic. I understand that many
people won't want to discuss it.

You don't discuss things, ever.

You prevaricate, misdirect, insult and basically ramble on endlessly, without
the benefit of verifiable facts, so that you can listen to the sound of your
own voice in usenet, and feel pleased with yourself.

And you still don't have the courage of standing behind your so-called
convictions, as you continue to post anonymously. You're still a coward.

I respect your freedom to your own opinions.

~ CT