Old June 10th 19, 06:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default HUD Housing Scam

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Double-A wrote:
On Friday, June 7, 2019 at 6:48:12 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 2:48:29 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Anahaims $70,000,000 complex is not renting(not meant too.GOP Mafia
will take it over,and use in as a retirement for its top Anaheim
members at Disney Land.What for this HUD scam in your city.Tax payers
pay the 70 million.and GOP Mafia end up with it. Its no wonder we are
in the red by so many trillions.Bert

Not one rental in all theses months.Ha Ha Ha Disney Mafia will end
up with it Bert

I've got news for you
Disney is about as ALT-LEFT Democrat as you can get now.
Look what they are doing to their movies. They even own leftard fake
news websites.

To Bert, any corporation with money must be mafia, whatever politics
they pretend to have!

Double-A

Well, if you look at corporations like the Catholic Church,......Bert may
actually be right for a change.

*** Rumor has it that the Catholic Church is the wealthiest of all religious
organizations. All those desperate old ladies trying to buy their way into
heaven by donating huge amounts of their fortunes to the church. What a
racket ... plus they get to molest little boys to boot.

I am surprised that NoTroll2019 didn't become a priest ...