Old April 16th 04, 04:47 AM
Irony Alert

Default Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA

"revlove" wrote in message
newsgIfc.40889$U83.16145@fed1read03...

"*" wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 02:55:59 GMT, "Irony Alert"

wrote:

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in

message
.. .
On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 05:50:57 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

Lockheed is a prostitute -- it will sell anything to anyone for a

profit,
and if a war occurs as a result, they'll be there to sell their

tools
of
war
to the other side. They're out of control, and so amazingly

arrogant
they
believe that they can do anything anywhere on this planet. Little

did
they
know the aliens can stop them.

Apparently the "aliens" can't stop them, if what you say is true.

Do aliens use prostitutes? That's an episode of "Cops" I don't want to
miss.

Cops would be a lot nicer than what the aliens have in store for them

Huh?

Who knows? I think he's suggesting that the aliens are going to "schmatter"
the cops. Of course, the cops I know, would probably break their
nightsticks off in the ass of a little green (or gray) man with a ray gun.
I know a fellow in Emergency Response who I can just hear right now - "It's
the Earthlings turn to do some probing, you bitch!"

--

The afa-b Irony Alert
Skepticultist 578-44631-005