Old February 17th 10, 05:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

Default Time+Space+energy+matter =Black Hole

On Jan 24, 1:12*pm, bert wrote:
In this post heading I left out dark matter and dark energy and
virtual dark energy and dark matter (sorry) *I am old and keep
forgeting 95% of universe does not show itself to us. My Convex &
concave theory fits in so well with a black hole. I wish I could go to
the universities all over the world to talk about it. Oi Ya I am a non
person as far as the imperial thinkers believe. Should I get a job at
light house in Swisserland? *I do not want a Nobel for my ego,I need
the bucks *TreBert

Old post replies zip I love the Swiss for they are Earth's most
honest people(by far) They have no Mafia even with Italy on its south
border. I could get a job to make sure the collider works up to
snuff. Oi ya It needs me to tell the great Swiss engineers,slicing
wires is a no no TreBert