Old May 1st 09, 11:49 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
doug

Default Finite Relativism & Special Relativity Disproof

Phil Bouchard wrote:

doug wrote:

No one is going to pay any attention to your delusions.
You can get a good laugh from any university if you want
but that is not what I think you are looking for.

Well FR wasn't plagiarized and I don't need redefining logic to make it
work.

Well, you need redefining reality to make it work. It is very funny
to watch you thrash and squirm when you have no idea what relativity
actually says and how it is used today. You also have no clue that
QM uses relativity and will not work with FR. But that would require
you to study.

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." -- Albert Einstein

More lying on phil's part.