Old April 25th 08, 03:50 AM posted to sci.space.station
Craig Fink

Default If they find Soyuz has a major systems fault after the latest 'landing'...

Why? Only spending a week or two on-orbit, a high gee (8.2 Gee) entry would
be a great end to my vacation. I'd probably spend extra for the option,
like the optional space walk. Is it a feature or a flaw? The high gee entry
might be a feature.

I doubt the spinning out of control, dragging an extra module along for a
while, is.
--
Craig Fink
Courtesy E-Mail Welcome @
Jorge R. Frank wrote:

Jeff Findley wrote:

If I were scheduled to return on that Soyuz, I'd be more than a little
bit
worried. The Soyuz safety record isn't getting any better.

Sergei Volkov, Oleg Kononenko, and whoever gets the next tourist seat
(Richard Garriott?). If I were the next tourist I'd at least be
negotiating a discount now...