Old June 26th 18, 12:16 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Bacteria in spaeships

In article m,
says...

What are we going to do about preventing Earth bacteria
from contamenating Mars biota when we set foot on Mars?

You're assuming that there is an actual living Mars biota. This has not
been proven. There are signs that Mars may have had life in the distant
past, but we do not have any definitive evidence that proves life exists
on Mars today.

Jeff