Old November 28th 20, 08:39 PM posted to sci.space.policy
pnn calmagorod

Default Piloto Mayor with Crew :-)

Il giorno sabato 28 novembre 2020 alle 19:03:07 UTC+1 pnn calmagorod ha scritto:
Il giorno giovedì 26 novembre 2020 alle 18:30:03 UTC+1 pnn calmagorod ha scritto:
Il giorno sabato 21 novembre 2020 alle 10:51:55 UTC+1 pnn calmagorod ha scritto:
Central clip of the ROAD SHOW on the PNN. In detail Thrust of the PNN F432 prototype on ballistic pendulum. Event in the city square from the sun arrisa (Rome) on October 31st, 2020, without poem saturnio missing Romulus :-). At the controls of F432 Emidio Laureti, Piloto Mayor :-) of Amplifier, Preamplifier and Oscilloscope, Francesco Santandrea in charge of e.m. field control with detection probe referred to by the values, Sergio Zanotti shooting event, Piero Chiavaroli Technical supervisor who is not Spock and with an assistant doctor of medicine who is not Leonard McCoy :-) During the tests it seems that the PNN violates not only the principle of action and reaction of a Newton who was not even aware of the e.m. waves but also F = ma and the Pisan law of inertia. Since in different tests we have seen the same thing for some time but we still cannot believe it well due to lack of means regarding the violation of the I and II law of dynamics. Therefore it would be enough to further increase the current adequately to amplify the event and have appropriate equipment (well shielded!) To measure well all the observables in the collapse phase (I, II and III of Newton principles). Necessary conclusion WE RESERVE TO MAKE FURTHER CHECKS. In detail, a minimum percentage of what missiles has dissipated with its permanent barrels for more than half a century would be enough :-)

Videoclip from www.asps.it

www.asps.it/PNN488.mp4

https://www.stylise.it/trend/base-pe...on-newtoniana/

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...w=1440&bih=757