Old August 30th 08, 03:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
rod[_3_]

Default ASTRO: Question for you guys, help..

Hi - On a couple of frames on the animation I can see something on the
left side of Jupiter that might get interpreted as a blue arc but not a
halo. I am not on my best monitors right now - I need to bring it out
the old gals back out ... I'm viewing your images on an old View Sonic
19" CRT; I have a classic Samsung 19" CRT and even older Sony Trinitron
21" (mass roughly equals one neutron star ;)

ttyl - Rod

J. Warren wrote:
In the animation and images I sent, are you guys seeing a blue halo
around Jupiter? I did not see it on 2 out of 3 computers that I own,
but know that some others did in the Cloudy Nights forum. I'm just
wondering if ya'll saw it too. Thanks...

Joel