Old August 27th 08, 04:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Default ASTRO: Jupiter 8-26 Europa transit image/animation

J. Warren wrote:

Thanks Rod. I just went back and reprocessed everything. I have a bad
habit of doing that. What is it called? Obsessive compulsive disorder?
I think this animation is quite a bit better with the reprocessed
images. I also did the animation a bit differently as a challenge and
practice (since I'm teaching myself how to do them).

Nicely done. How do you process the frames so equally? Seems I can't
do two the same even if I start with the same data!

Rick