Old August 27th 08, 02:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
rod[_3_]

Default ASTRO: Jupiter 8-26 Europa transit image/animation

Hi - that's not a bad habit - I throw babies out with the bath water at
least a dozen times before noon ;)!!
However, you must have a hell of a computer to run everything and
reprocess everything that quickly.

- still catching my breath - Rod
grin

J. Warren wrote:
Thanks Rod. I just went back and reprocessed everything. I have a bad
habit of doing that. What is it called? Obsessive compulsive disorder?
I think this animation is quite a bit better with the reprocessed
images. I also did the animation a bit differently as a challenge and
practice (since I'm teaching myself how to do them).