Old May 13th 04, 08:27 PM
Doug...

says...

Ami Silberman wrote:

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message

Oddly enough, the backbacon stuff still works.

It seems pretty common in the ancient world to force Jews to eat pork as a
way of breaking their spirit/showing that they had surrendered. Why was it
always pork? Why couldn't it have been, say, lobster? Or Cheeseburgers...

I'm still trying to figure out the most unkosher food; I'm tending
toward a cheeseburger with an added ham patty; then....by slipping a
dead bat that has been raised on a diet of winged four-legged swarming
things between the bun and the burger.... and topping it off with some
crab salad....

That's not a question of kosher, Pat -- it's a question of edible. I
think the most commonly available food that violates the most kosher
rules in one package is a bacon cheeseburger.

Doug