Old June 13th 17, 06:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default For all the Climate weenies

wrote in message

since i heard we only have one planet, until we can get mars habitable,
i like to err on the safety side

marc

*** I fully share your concern, Marc. However, we, the US,
are the 8th cleanest country in the World, when it comes to
polluting the environment.
Secondly, even if we spend all the Trillion of dollars the
hucksters and the whiners want us to spend, and if the
present trend of temperature increase persists over the
next 50 years, the best we can do is a reduction of 0.2
degrees. It seems the Great Barrier Reef has already
begun to adapt with its recently discovered Super Coral
and the Polar Bears are multiplying like sewer rats.
So, perhaps a few grains of salt would be in order when
you fall for their sob stories.