Old May 20th 15, 10:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 12:26:52 PM UTC-7, Saul Levy wrote:
MORE LIKELY YOU MADE UP THE AD, SENILE CACA!

SEND IT AGAIN...

Saul Levy

On Mon, 18 May 2015 09:34:51 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2TreBert"
wrote:

Hi AA I am thinking it would be nice to read and reply to you.We have

known each other for so many years. My operation went OK. $60 add in
Regestar did zip.Not one call. Fact is I can't find it?? Weather here
in Anaheim sunny cool,and windy. Stayed the past 3 nights at
Walmart,for its not beach weather.Still trying to think about space
energy.Virtual energy.Dark energy,and what going on inside a BH. This
keeps me from being bored. TreBert

Saul Read your posts and you will know you need help. This is #1 on astronomy,and you being a top gun astronomyer have much to offer. Hate will take you down a dark tunnel with no light at its end. Love shows a warm ray of light in every direction.Its the path to take.Its the yellow brick road.Bert