Old May 20th 15, 05:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 3:52:37 PM UTC-7, Saul Levy wrote:
IS PAININTHEASS POSTING MORE DARLA PORPII****?

I BET HE IS!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 19 May 2015 13:37:13 -0700 (PDT), Double-A
wrote:

I found out Painius is alive and well editing some Wikipedia sites. He apparently just no longer wants to post here.

Double-A

AA Glad Painius is OK When nice people who have been posting leave its like losing a friend. Cloudy and cool again here in LA. Got to know about 100 nice people,and I fear for them.I will post what they have in common. Its tricky.It was predicted by Clare Thompson. Bert