Old August 28th 03, 11:40 PM
Rand Simberg

Default Past Perfect, Future Misleading

On 28 Aug 2003 22:15:01 GMT, in a place far, far away, "Dholmes"
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a
way as to indicate that:

"Rand Simberg" wrote in message
.. .
I have some more commentary on the Gehman report, and why we should
not build "the" next generation launch system.

While I agree in theory with much of what you are saying IMO the market is
not yet developed to that point especially considering the poor orbit the
station is in.

I'm not sure what relevance the space station's orbit has.