Old September 15th 18, 01:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Summertime Once More in Gresham

On Friday, August 31, 2018 at 5:17:05 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, August 31, 2018 at 2:41:05 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Cool again. Now 71F as of 2:15 PM here in Gresham. Expected high only 72F. Wind west at 4 mph. Humidity 49%.

Went to the food pantry this morning. Have done without it for about 6 months. Only about half the people there I saw 6 months ago. Maybe another sign of the improving economy?

Everything went fairly smooth until I got off the bus when I got back home. Suddenly it was pouring rain! I got good and wet before I could wheel my heavy cart of groceries back to my apartment! Now the clouds have mostly cleared.

Portland State Football kicks off tonight against the Nevada Wolf Pack! Oregon State plays the Buckeyes tomorrow. University of Oregon plays Bowling Green tomorrow. The Ducks head coach has been suspended for 3 games after allowing his strength and fitness coach to overwork 3 of his players so hard it put them in the hospital! Shades of Bear Bryant!

Double-A

Not a cloud Not a breeze .Its so hot I should be in Vegas.I stay indoors anyway. Don't watch much TV anymore.Tired of looking at Trump's face.I wish they showed his wives and call girls more often.Bert

OFF TOPIC!

Please may we talk about outer space?