View Single Post
Old September 14th 18, 10:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Summertime Once More in Gresham

On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 2:26:33 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 1:57:36 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Summer at last! Felt more like summer yesterday, however. Reached 90F.. But today is overcast and cooler. Only 68F now as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 61%. Not expected to get above 74F.

There was thunder and lighting over where Kim lives this morning! A couple of houses were hit by trees, and a power pole was hit by lightning! Lots of people lost there electric power. But pretty calm over here on the east side.

The blood sucking Draculamobile is in the parking lot outside again today. They have a table here in the lobby to sign victims up!

Double-A

My van is not welcome in a up beat neighborhood.That is why I want to park it in Beverley Hills.be part of the upper crust untill get towed away.Here is a kickerthey can't tow if I'm in the van. Police would have to get papers from a judge.I will tell the press its un- American. It could be fun.Bert Ps Still no Sandy.I needed her when I give my talk on "Time Lapse Theory" at U of Calif.Fullerton,and U of Irvine Bert

Just tell the cops in Beverly Hills you are an illegal alien and claim sanctuary status! Put some Coppertone tanning lotion on your face to make yourself look more Mexican. Then how can the police bother you? California is a sanctuary state!

We are going to vote to try to abolish Oregon's sanctuary state status in November. I signed the petition!

Currently 71F here in Gresham as of 2:15 PM. Mostly cloudy. So far so dry.. Wind west at 6 mph. Humidity 46%.

Double-A