Old September 13th 18, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Summertime Once More in Gresham

On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 8:30:21 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Well its a little cooler about 83.But I miss the clouds.I miss a strong sailing wind.If it ever rains again I will run around my van for 2 minutes in the nude.This will get me in the news. The judge might give me 20 years for this shameful act,but at 90 I could use 20 years. Bert

Better not do that. Then you might have to register as a sex offender, and no one would want you in their neighborhood!

More cool weather here. Not raining today, but lots of clouds. Had some thunderstorms yesterday while I had lunch with Kim. Now 66F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind SW at 7 mph. Humidity 56%.

Here they are hunting a cougar on Hunchback Mountain!

https://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...ar_attack.html

Sounds more like the name of a Hollywood movie about a gay hunting trip!

Double-A