Old January 8th 12, 04:15 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Matt Wiser

Default Spoofing on the NGs

On Sat, 07 Jan 2012 11:45:23 -0700, Fred J. McCall wrote:

bob haller wrote:

On Jan 7, 2:17*am, "Matt Wiser" wrote:
A word of warning: there's someone out there spoofing various posters. If
you see a post ostensibly from someone that's very out of character, it's
likely some ****ant who's getting his kicks out of spoofing folks. It's
happened to me on rec.aviation.military and sci.military.naval, so be
warned.

likely fred j mc call the loon

Bobbert, please post any evidence that I have ever posted as ANYONE
other than the account you're looking at right now (or earlier
incarnations of same), you lying little ****.

We don't need any, loon. Cut your dick off and save humanity from
further embarrassment.