Old June 21st 06, 02:22 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Default Cherry Springs Star Party - One Week to Go!

Hi my name is Todd J. Tocco and I'm and inventor of a new type of
telescope, which I call CYCLOPS this 4-dimensional planetary scanning
laser imaging telescope. Which is a high power laser that can see
through the heaviest of cloud cover and can see in the day light skies
which scan and oject at ground level and send's back the information to
earth through what I call the laser beams own path or it's own worm
hole in space the only down time is the travel time between the to
points in space or both worlds. As the information that will return
through the worm hole will be instantaneous.
Dave Mitsky wrote:
If you use PayPal, there's still time to register for the 2006 Cherry
Springs Star Party. The registration form is at
http://www.astrohbg.org/s4/s4_paypal.php

For information on the star party, see
http://www.astrohbg.org/s4/index.php

Cherry Springs State Park (Potter County, Pennsylvania) is one of the
darkest sites east of the Mississippi River. Rod Mollise, a
sci.astro.amateur regular, will be one of our speakers.

Dave Mitsky