Old March 26th 04, 07:28 AM
Archimedes Plutonium

Default Color of the Universe is silverywhite like the element plutonium (JohnsHopkins)

John Schutkeker wrote in message .. .
I couldn't disagree more. The color of space may be silvery white, and
it's spectral signature may strongly resemble the spectrum of plutonium.
However it is only marginally resembles the element putonium, if at all.

Sounds as if you are disagree with semantics.

The JohnsHopkins researchers found a color for the Universe of a
slight-silvery-whitish. The appearance of plutonium as an element is
silvery-whitish.

So if the Universe is one single big atom of plutonium where Earth and
the night sky is the 5f6 where dots of the electron-dot-cloud are
galaxies, then there would be some match of color of the cosmos and
the plutonium sample held in one's hands.

If the Universe were a Chromium Atom Totality and scientists measured
the color then it would be a dazzling whitish color for we all know
how dazzling white chromium is.

What is counterintuitive to me is that the Cosmic Background Microwave
Radiation increases the lower in atomic number you go. For example, in
plutonium CBMR it is 2.74 Kelvin but in uranium it is higher and
higher the further down one goes. Counterintuitive because one would
think that with more electrons in an atom the temperature of an
electron cavity would be larger. One would think that element 96 would
have a higher temperature but instead it has a lower temperature from
plutonium. And so the whitish color decreases as the atomic number
increases.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.archimedesplutonium.com
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium