Old January 31st 09, 12:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

Default What if(on higher life in higher dimension)

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
What if Sagans and Thorne thoughts can fit in? What if the space
crafts millions have seen for just brief time lapses.come and go Back
and forth as they enter our three dimensions. Let me relate that to you
looking over a smooth ocean with nothing there and all at once a
porpoise breaks though the surface goes 6 feet up and then slides back
under. No real reason because we live in three dimensions that
beings can not have more. Kip Thorne had his worm hole. Sagan flirted
around with this idea.,and I like it go figure TreBert

Thank you for admiting that there are only three dimensions.
To try to make more is just a head trip.
It is imagining you see something, when nothing is there at all.

Go figure.