Old August 21st 07, 03:17 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Default The Usenet Swarm of Naysayism

Here's another ongoing damage-control butt load of naysayism on
steroids.

Wow! our very own spook/wizard (aka Yid rusemaster) MI5Vic is
certainly going a little extra usenet postal, via robo posting
wherever I'm having the most fun.

Obviously lord all-knowing GOOGLE/NOVA (aka MI5/NSA/CIA/FBI) knows
exactly of who and of where this silly Usenet jamming is coming from,
and obviously those in charge of our private parts (mostly Yids) like
what they see.
- Brad Guth