Old July 31st 07, 03:02 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Default The Usenet Swarm of Naysayism

Christ almighty on another stick. Those crazy Yids, it's getting a
bit like having a lit Roman candle stuffed up your PC's ass.

Every time I share the whole truth and nothing but the truth (usually
related to physics, science and terrestrial history), lo and behold
the Jewish flak of bricks hits my poor old PC as hard and as often as
them Yids can manage. Funnier than any Jewish crapolla that's flowing
up hill.

I wonder what they're all so deathly afraid of?

You'd think that if such all-knowing folks were actually of God's
chosen ones, or even worth half that much, as per say they shouldn't
have much of anything to worry about, no matters what's being said. I
wonder if they'd missed God's latest memo, the one saying "sorry Yids,
this time you're on your own".
- Brad Guth