Old December 18th 05, 06:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Before the Beginning

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Hi nightbat Energy is the key. Gravity turned this key. Turning is
another name for gravity. Turning is the heart of my "Spin is in
Theory" Best to keep in mind the micro Planck realm was always
there(before the BB) This was and still is the cosmos source of
infinite Planck energy, giving us planck measurements,mass
tension,time,and the Planck's constant(h) Planck realm is the quantum
realm,and we must find a way to relate to it. An electron can be in two
places at once. Instantaneous action , One particle knowing the rate and
direction of spin of another over a great distance.etc, Bert

nightbat

Correct Officer Bert no BB creation of energy, stay on the right
track and the gravity default force is the attempt of the field to
renormalize. The total equalized uniform energy field has never existed
in our known space time, the missing Dr. Einstein searched for frame.
The missing key given away by latent memory of all energy and mass of
knowing where it presently is and where it should be Officer Bert. You
are an excellent deep thinking cosmos total picture student and profound
Earth Science Team Officer, you make me so proud.

carry on,
the nightbat