Old December 18th 05, 02:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Before the Beginning

Hi nightbat Energy is the key. Gravity turned this key. Turning is
another name for gravity. Turning is the heart of my "Spin is in
Theory" Best to keep in mind the micro Planck realm was always
there(before the BB) This was and still is the cosmos source of
infinite Planck energy, giving us planck measurements,mass
tension,time,and the Planck's constant(h) Planck realm is the quantum
realm,and we must find a way to relate to it. An electron can be in two
places at once. Instantaneous action , One particle knowing the rate and
direction of spin of another over a great distance.etc, Bert