Old December 18th 05, 05:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Before the Beginning

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Hi Double-A It is interesting the Greeks of old just thought the
universe(world) was always there,and not changing. Einstien as clever he
was went along with such thinking. Hubble showed to all of us that the
only permanent thing about the universe was change. Big bang theory
shows that the universe had a beginning,that its energy could be turned
into matter particles. That all there is had to be continually expanding
outward,and gravity evolved everything in this accelerated inflating
spacetime. What we now know to be reality is the big bang had a Planck
quantum beginning, That there is no area of the cosmos that does not
have waves,and sub particles both regular and virtual. What we think of
as a vacuum is the most dynamic part of the cosmos for it is the stuff
that gravity could evolve into all that is. Bert

nightbat

It's called energy Officer Bert, you can't make or destroy it,
the wonder of it all.

carry on,
the nightbat