Old December 14th 05, 11:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Before the Begginning

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
I remember reading about St Augustine when ask this question."what was
God doing before he made the heavens and Earth.? He answered preparing
hell for those that ask such questions. The Greek phlilosophers had no
problem,for they just said the world always existed. those that believe
in God go with he was always there.(existed) Not having a before is bad
science. Like there was no before the BB because time did not exist(oh
Ya) Reality is if there was nothing before the BB I would not be
typing. Bert

Yep, to think that time just curves in on itself until it doesn't exist
before the Big Bang is just plain warped thinking.

Reality always existed. It was just a different reality before the Big
Bang.
One where we all lived in eternity backward, forever in reverse.