Old September 12th 16, 06:28 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

Default Evidence for the existence of God

On Mon, 12 Sep 2016 09:46:04 -0700 (PDT), Razzmatazz
wrote:

For me, images of Jesus have no meaning whatsoever. However, his words are priceless gifts.

Indeed. Priceless.

If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife,
and children,and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he
cannot be my disciple.

He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and
he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

They which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the
resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage.

Whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery
with her already in his heart.

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not
come to destroy, but to fulfil.

God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that
curseth father or mother, let him die the death.

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that
believeth not shall be damned.

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send
peace, but a sword.

Whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more
abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even
that he hath.

Ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. Ye serpents, ye
generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

All things are possible to him that believeth.