Old September 12th 16, 05:10 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

Default Evidence for the existence of God

On Mon, 12 Sep 2016 08:29:00 -0700 (PDT), Gary Harnagel
wrote:

So we have two witnesses who didn't know each other and who saw
Jesus and agree on what he looks like. We also have Exhibit A,
the portrait of Jesus. Interestingly, in an interview, the boy
(Colton) said he wouldn't become a minister because there are
a lot of denominations that all teach different things.

I don't see anything here that even remotely rises to the level of
objective, or even reasonable evidence for the existence of a god. A
girl can paint? A boy thinks he went to heaven? Two people have a
similar idea what Jesus looked like?

A few anecdotal tales are not going to convince anybody. (And I'll
note that there's nothing new here... this kind of silliness is what
apologists have been offering for years, all neatly shot down as
inadequate to demonstrate anything.)

Come on. You said you had real evidence. Something new. Let's have it.