Old July 17th 07, 08:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
J McBride

Default ASTRO: M27...again

Well I just checked the originals and it flies right across the whole frame.
I'll try and process to show it.

Joe

"Rick Johnson" wrote in message

J McBride wrote:
I didn't see my first post so here it is again. Here is my first light

deep
sky image with my new (for me) Canon XTi. I hope to get it modified

fairly
soon. This image was through my C-11 @ f/6. 2 x 30sec @ 1600asa + 2 x
30sec @ 800asa.

Sorry for the repeat post.

Joe

You're first try did come through here and I replied, so did another
fellow asking about an asteroid like trail in the "lower left corner"
but I can't see what he's looking at. Only an NEO would trail enough to
easily see in 2 minutes at that scale and I see no trail anyway.

Oddly that thread ended up attached to another thread on M27 as if you
answered your own comment to that person's M27 post, so was weeks out of
sync even though it is supposed to list them in date order. The replies
then went there as well. Weird. If I sorted by thread then resorted by
date all was correctly listed but each time I open the email program it
resorts it back where it don't belong. First time I've seen that bug
and I've used this program without update for many years now. Weird.
This repost went where it belonged.

Anyway here's what I said.
Looks a lot like the visual view without filters in my 10" if you ignore

the red parts. It will be interesting to see what the difference is after
modification.

Rick